Processing of personal data | Information on cookies
Informativa sulla Privacy ex art. 13 d.lgs. 196/2003
This information (“Information”), pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Italian Protection of Personal Data Code – herein referred to as “Code”) refers to anyone who communicates their personal data, including, but not limited to, using web services accessible from this website (“Site”).
This Information regulates the methods with which IVS Italia Spa collects, archives, uses, communicates or processes in any way the
personal data collected by users of the Site (“Users”).
The term “Personal Data” is intended as any information relating to an individual person, identified or identifiable, also indirectly, by referencing any other information, herein including a personal identification number (art. 4, letter B, Code).
IVS Italia Spa can periodically edit, integrate or update this Information, in consideration of any amendments to applicable laws
or provisions issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority (“Authority”), or rather, services offered on the Site. Edited or updated Information is applied and brought to the attention of all relevant persons, as soon as it is implemented, by publishing it on the Site. Consequently, each User is invited to periodically access the Site to check for any updated Information.
User Personal Data processed by IVS Italia Spa (“Data Processing”), saved on its servers or those of its partners, as detailed below, can be collected using various methods, more precisely:
- supplied directly by the User: they are all the Personal Data entered on the Site (to browse, register as a User or, generally, for any other reason), or to communicate with you during organisational events or events in which IVS Italia Spa is a participant, or however provided to the owner of the site using any direct method by the User (for example, filling out forms or correspondence).
- automatically collected: Personal Data automatically collected by, but not limited to, so-called “cookies” (explained in detail in the following section), are – as a rule – data relating to User browsing. The information systems and software procedures for the Site acquire certain Personal Data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocol during normal business. This information is generally not collected for association with the identification of data subjects, but by nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, enable user identification. This category of Personal Data includes IP addresses, names of domains, of personal computers used by Users connecting to the Site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the users IT environment. These Data are mainly used to obtain statistical information on use of the Site and to check correct functioning. The Data may also be used to ascertain liability in the event of possible cyber crime against the Site.
Location, data processing methods and subjects whose data can be communicated
Data Processing takes place, as a rule, at the site owner’s headquarters
Personal Data are processed, in compliance with the obligations and guarantees outlined by the Code, both in analogue form and with computerised systems by our employees (staff or appointed third parties), for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes for which the data were collected. Specific safety measures are implemented to prevent data loss, illegal use or incorrect data. As soon as Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes of this Information, IVS Italia Spa will delete them, unless legislation obliges its archiving or the User has permitted processing for a longer period or their archiving for other purposes.
Processing purposes and nature of consent
IVS Italia Spa processes Personal Data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Purposes relating to use of the services offered by IVS Italia Spa and to fulfil any contractual obligations stipulated with the User;
- Statistical purpose, market research, sending informative and advertising material, announcing promotional initiatives and sales offers and other information services on the site owner’s business;
- Define the profile of the Users to customise and identify sales offers.
The site may contain links to other third party sites (“Links”), considered of interest to the User. By connecting to these sites, you exit the Site on your own accord and access a third party owned site.
The information contained in these sites are independent and out of the control of IVS Italia Spa, which cannot assume any liability for them or relating to any processing of Personal Data which can take place under such circumstances. Consequently: (i) IVS Italia Spa cannot be held in any way liable, or provide any guarantee on the nature or content of any third party website connected to this Site via Links; (ii) this Information does not apply or relate to data processing by other websites, even if consulted by the User via a Link; (iii) the link to third party sites takes place under the sole liability of the Users.